Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We're Moving to a New Host

This week's Wednesday post is just an announcement that The Fred Effect is moving to a new host on Friday. I didn't want to have a new post out there with comments still trickling in when this address no longer works on blogger. I don't know whether the whole thing will be up and live in time for the Sunday post. I have a fair amount of stuff to learn between now and then.

The Fred Effect will have all the tasteful cartoons and reverent wit that you saw on blogger. In addition, it will feature new stuff. All kinds of stuff. Stuff that's easy to install and manipulate according the pimply geeks who sold me the stuff to install and manipulate all the new stuff I create.

The new address here at blogger will be thefredeffect.blogspot.com. I may leave it up for a while, I guess just so people wind up somewhere familiar by accident while I'm while I'm dicking around with cascading style sheets, whatever the hell they are.

See ya on The Fred Effect somewhere else in a few days. Or later.

4 comments:

Pearl said...

Well then I guess I'll see ya!

Pearl

Anonymous said...

Damn it...are you gonna ask me to lug those boxes up those F'ing stairs again?

Ugh...I HATE moving! There better be pizza and beer, is all I'm sayin'.
=]

Fred Miller said...

Great idea, Sweet Cheeks. I'll have to find a way to serve pizza at the move.

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

Keep your blog here as a link to your new site - you'll be found then if folk click on old links.

You might find it helpful to disallow comments on old posts.